- ICE BAGS that come in 3 SIZES – Small 6’’ and medium 9’’ for teens, large 11’’ for adults. A must-have ice bags product for sport injuries, pain relief, muscle aches and first-aid etc.
- HANDSFREE ICE BAG PACK – A compress wrap would help to hold the ice bags, being more stable and versatile support full body.
- EASY TO USE AS HOT & COLD THERAPY – For cold therapy, simply fill the ice bag two third full with ice and water to relieve discomfort from headaches, bruises, migraines, muscle aches and swelling. For heat therapy, add hot water (not boiling) to help soothe an upset stomach, migraine, sinus and joint pain.
- SAFE & WATERPROOF – With Leak-resistant Design, dacron Textile ensures the water to stay cold or hot much longer. And being easy to carry and use everywhere.
- RELIEVE PAIN AND SORENESS – The ice bag packs are ideal for application of cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling from minor scrapes, bruises, muscle aches, sprains and strains,suitable for sport injury and first-aid.
Relieve your aches and pains with these Elitehood Ice Packs:
Ice Bag/Pack is a first-aid essential in life, it can help you relieve from all kinds of arches and pains and recover. For example: For ACL, Meniscus Tear, Golf/Tennis Elbow, Sports, Knee Pain, Tendonitis, Pain Relief, etc. (Flexible, Reusable and Multi-Purpose). You never know when you’ll need one, so it’s nice to have one on hand!
Soft exterior fabric is flexible and conforms to the body
Compatible for both Hot and cold
Lasts longer than the gel ice packs
Leak proof, no “sweat”, no dips
Multi sizes for different requirements
How to use:
1. To loosen and remove the cap turn it counter-clockwise.
2. Fill the ice bag two-thirds full with either cold tap water, ice water, crushed ice, or ice cubes.
3. Turn the cap clockwise until it is secured tightly on the ice bag.
4. Turn ice bag upside down and firmly press on the bottom to test for leakage.
5. Apply to desired area.
6. Condensation may form on the outside of the bag. Wrap the ice bag in a soft towel to protect the skin and to avoid condensation accumulation.
7. Apply ice bag for 20 to 30 minutes (maximum) at a time. Continue to reapply after injury. Wait one hour between applications.
Package Includes: 3* Ice Bag [ 6″ , 9″, 11″] & 1*compress wrap
WARNING: Do not puncture pack | For external use only | Do not ingest | Always wrap pack in a protective cover to avoid burns | Medical professionals advise to apply gel pack to the skin for 20 min periods only | Cease use if pack causes discomfort | Keep out of reach of small children