Ice Pack for Shoulder
The Ice Pack for Shoulder by OHUHU is a must-have first aid essential for pain relief and injury treatment. It is recommended by Physical Therapists, Doctors, Sports Trainers and Chiropractors and provides fast relief. It is adjustable in size and great for multiple uses! Use this on your shoulder, arm, elbow, torso, waist, thigh, knee, shin and more.
- ESSENTIAL (SIZE: 14.5”x 5.5”): First aid essential for home or clinical use as it is ideal for sports injuries, muscle pains, strain & stiffness, body aches, swellings, minor burn, sprain, strain, inflammation, muscle pains and more. Great use of ice pack for shoulders with added strap!
- SAFE & REUSABLE FOR HOT & COLD THERAPY: Reusable, the gel packs are reusable and can be frozen, heated or microwaved. Non-toxic gel contained in a leak-proof plastic, CE Certified & FDA Approved.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: Recommended by Physical Therapists, Doctors, Sports Trainers and Chiropractors. Medical grade gel pack.
- FAST RELIEF, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE – Keep one handy in your fridge for grab-and-go comfort from pain. Delivers up to 20 minutes of soothing cool OR heat relief for aches and pains.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: The elastic velcro straps make this therapy ice pack available to be used by people of most figures and wrapped around your knee, foot, arms, ankles, shoulder, head, upper back or neck injuries etc.
- Hot therapy should not be used until 48 hours after the injury.
- Cold therapy is recommended for the first 48 hours following the injury.
- Putting a cloth cover over the affected area before applying the gel pack is recommended to avoid burning or being frozen.
- Limit treatment to 20 minutes at a time.
ICE PACK reduces swelling after injury or trauma, perfect for:
- 1. Sports injuries
- 2. Toothaches
- 3. Back ache or joint pain
- 4. Fever or headaches
- 5. Minor burns etc.
Store the ice pack in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
Hot Pack will help increase blood circulation and benefits –
- 1. Aching muscle pain and spasms
- 2. Mild arthritis
- 3. Sprains, strains and stiffness
- 4. Menstrual cramps etc.
To heat, microwave for 30 seconds or immerse pack in hot water for approximately 10 minutes.