Innova IT x9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Table with Adjustable Headrest
What Is Inversion Table Therapy?
Inversion Table Therapy is a spine health technique that angles the body downward for several minutes. This natural therapeutic technique that has been used for centuries for stretching, strength-building, pain-relief and more. By doing the inversion therapy, it takes away the effects that gravity has on your body. Normally, gravity pulls organs, muscles and joints downward. That compresses them against the spine so over time, the compression can show up as chronic back pain, fatigue and other related symptoms.
Even though chronic back pain isn’t very specific, pressure on the spine is likely to be a contributing factor. Most people today aren’t as active in their jobs or private life because often times they are working on the computer or watching TV where one sits for long periods of time. This is why a natural and holistic solution such as inversion therapy can help reverse the effects of inactivity which will promote movement and circulation.
Conditions that are helped with an Inversion Table:
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Non-specific back pain
- Sciatica Pain
- Degenerative Disk Disease
- Muscle Tension
MAJOR BENEFITS using an Inversion Table on a regular basis:
- Improve Spine Health
- Avoid the Need for Pain Medication
- Prevent Need for Surgery
- Reduce Stress
- Increase Mobility
NOT RECOMMENDED for people who have high blood pressure, heart disease, glaucoma, severe spine injuries, hernias or recovering from surgery. Consult your Doctor for guidance.
Heavy Duty Deluxe Inversion Table
- An adjustable headrest pad with a large and comfortable padded backrest.
- Adjustable in system with Six (6) positions and an added Patent Pending Protective Cover for easy positioning plus it is safer inverting over strap systems.
- True Balance system for inverting easily with ergonomically & reversible ankle holding system.
- Accommodates users 4ft-10in to 6ft-6in with a 300 lbs. weight capacity.
- RECOMMENDED USE:When first beginning, be aware of the degree of tilting and speed in which you tilt. Doing it slowly at first is often a good way to do it. Start at the lowest setting for 10 minutes two times a day for at least two weeks to a month and then repeat at the next setting. As soon as you get relief at a setting, stay at that setting.
NOTE: Please refer to the user manual before use.
Here is a Video on how to use the Innova Inversion Table.
INNOVA Health and Fitness
Is committed to providing high quality health and well being products.
Each product is designed and manufactured with the use and long-term health benefits in mind.
Innova stands for Innovation with Advanced products and features that work in our everyday lives.
FREE SHIPPING WITH PURCHASE