The Pilates Pro Chair Max is the new and better version of the best selling Pilates Chair. The workout takes you to a whole new level! We have incorporated the PRO Chair besides adding Sculpting Handles, 6 fantastic training DVDs, step-by-step makeover guide, assembly guide, and a huge instructional poster. This makes the Pilates PRO Chair MAX the DELUXE package for pilates workouts. The Sculpting Handles are easy to install to your chair without the need for tools and also give you capability to do more exercises with the handles. The additional ADD-Ons (DVDs, step-by-step makeover guide, assembly guide and the instructional poster) help you get up to speed quickly. Try the new and improved Pilates Chair today and enjoy the results!
- Pilates Chair
- Sculpting handles
- (6) workout DVDs
- Makeover guide
- Instructional poster
Pilates Pro Chair MAX Specifics:
- Work out your legs and arms individually or together with the Split-Step pedal system
- Adjust your resistance levels with the Spring System
- Sculpting Handles offer opportunity to try a new range of exercises
- Workout DVDs:
- Susan Lucci’s Favorite Moves – 28 minutes;
- Total Dream Body Workout – 57 minutes;
- Sculpt and Tone – 32 minutes;
- Pilates Basics – 20 minutes;
- Total Body Workout – 48 minutes;
- Core, Buns, and Thighs – 37 minutes
- The Pilates PRO chair MAX is compact, and has a sturdy design design that fits into living rooms, bedrooms, home gyms, or even sun rooms so you can enjoy a workout on your own schedule easily.
- 6 month Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Sturdy steel frame and a smooth, vinyl seat with weight limit 300 lbs.
- BONUS: (4) additional DVDs that will get you started with this best selling fitness system.
- Approximate Measurements: Without handles 28″W x 32″L x 23″H;
- With sculpting handles 28″W x 32″L x 50″H;
- Folded 25.5″W x 30″L x 8″H;
- Chair with handles weighs 40 lbs. 6 oz.
How to set up the Pilates Chair click here.
Purchase your Pilates PRO Chair MAX today and get started with Your Exercise Program TODAY!
Check out the Stair Stepper with resistance bands as another form of exercise from the website.